The Electric League of the Pacific Northwest has existed to serve the electrical business community since 1916, and continues to work on your behalf today. We exist to serve our membership and the electrical industry at-large. Through your membership in the Electric League, you receive direct member value AND you support Electric League projects and programs that benefit the industry.
The Electric League of the Pacific Northwest.....
- Has a membership of over 100 companies (over 500 individuals) representing various facets of the electrical industry.
- Has membership benefits including:
- Networking via monthly programs and social events
- Health Insurance
- Membership Directory and Buyer's Guide online
A few details:
- The Code Committee meets the third Wednesday of every month September through June. Meeting notices are posted on the homepage of this website and via direct email notices.
Monthly Meetings and Networking on the third Thursday September through June. Many compelling topics have been offered and a number of presentations are featured under the Community Links tab.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits The Electric League has a menu of employee benefits available to its active membership. Please phone Barbara Walker of GHB Insurance for more information: 206-930-0596.
- Continuing Educations classes are offered to Electric League Member Companies and their employees each year.
- The Electric League Website has been recently updated with improved an Online Membership Directory and Searchable Fields.
- Networking Events such as the Golf Tournament, Mariners Outing, Emerald Downs, Holiday Party and more. Your input welcome.
- Your League is activie in the International League of Electrical Associations and will continue to bring new and innovative ideas to your membership.
We are an inter-connected industry; your ideas and suggestions are important to us.